Campus events: Nov. 19-23
Don’t miss out – here’s what’s happening around campus this week!
Tuesday, Nov. 20
- Indigenous Artisans Fair – 10am-4pm in the New Westminster concourse. Meet local Indigenous artists and shop their goods.
- Crafting with Pride – 11am-1pm, Coquitlam atrium. De-stress with crafting, refreshments and snacks.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- Find your chill: Self-Care Wednesdays – 11:30am-1:30pm in the A/B atrium at the Coquitlam Campus. Chill and de-stress with activities like ping pong, painting, stress balls and more.
- Art in the City: Icons or Eyesores? – This Urban Challenges Forum is a free public talk held at the New Westminster Campus, room 2201, 6:30-8pm. Join the conversation: does public art inspire or draw ire?
Thursday, Nov. 22
- Puppy therapy – 11am-1pm in the Coquitlam atrium and the New Westminster concourse. Pet some puppies and release some stress!
Friday, Nov. 23
- Disney Movie Night – 3:30-6pm in the New Westminster concourse. Presented by Douglas College International and student Jaden Haywood, there will be movies, popcorn and a discussion. Wear your Disney apparel for a chance to win a prize.