Get a jump start on the job of your dreams with the Career Centre
By Janay Legge, Administrative Officer, Business Development
Gain skills and experience. Make money while going to school. Get your dream job. You can do it all with the Career Centre at Douglas College.
If you’re a student looking to gain skills and experience, the Career Centre’s online resource centre, CareerHUB, offers:
- An online job board to help you find a job opportunity
- Career coaches to teach you how to get hired
- Career development workshops (résumes, cover letters and more)
- Online career resources to support your learning
- Non-profit organizations who want you to volunteer with them
- Focused career programs targeting PBDs, Co-Op students, and undergrads
- Special events with industry experts
- On-campus recruiting with employers on campus
- Career Fairs across a range of industries
Co-Operative Education alternates semesters of classroom study with paid, full-time work, giving you hands-on experience that will make you job-ready when you graduate. There are 16 academic programs at Douglas that are eligible for Co-Op. Check CareerHUB to find out more.
Contact the Career Centre
604 527 5889